Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 1 - Travel Day to Peru 2014

Good Morning!

Lord thank you in advance for this amazing trip to Peru. Use me to do Your work. Let Your light shine everywhere I go. In Jesus name. Amen. 

Big Hugs from Delwin. 

While getting ready this morning I noticed the RX I will take in Peru was only 1/2 filled. #1 on my todo list is to get the rest before I leave. Check I got them. 

Now to teach Body Recall. This will help my muscles to be happy while on the 6 hour flight. 




My wonderful sister needed her hair braided. She kissed the frogs and hugged me good bye. 


Home now to change into travel clothes and last min packing. 


Our ride to the airport. Thanks to Lisa's son Kevin he got us to IAH quickly.


Ester came with me to check in at the gate. Passport checked. 


Panda Express lunch while waiting to board. 

In line to board next Peru. 

No comments:

Post a Comment